Skip to main content

Live Studio Production: Running order

We have made a rough running order for the show to see how long each segment could be. This is not going to be the final running order, but is just the first draft. It is going to be changed when we secure more elements of the show.

Running Order
  • 1:00/ 1:30 - Intro VT-  Introduces themselves and show.
  • 0:15/ 0:20 - first guest is introduced.
  • First Guest speaking
  • 1:30 - VT of first guest’s accomplishments
  • First Guest continues speaking.
  • 0:15/ 0:20 - Second Guest introduced
  • Second Guest Speaking
  • 1:30 - VT of second guest’s accomplishment
  • Second Guest continues speaking
  • 0:15/ 0:20- Third guest is introduced
  • Third guest speaking
  • 1:30 - VT of Third guests accomplishments
  • Third Guest continues speaking
  • 0:45 - Summary/ conclusion
  • 0:45 - Credits


  • Total for VTs - 8:30, With Break (2:30/ 3:00)- 11:00/ 11:30 minutes
  • At the moment, 6:10 talking time for each guest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documentary unit: Script first draft

Documentary unit: Interview questions

 Kirsty interview Jackie interview

3rd Year Main Project: Pre-Production - Evaluation

Throughout the pre-production and production for my documentary, there are many things that I could have done better, but there are things that went really well. I feel like I managed to overcome the challenges that arose in a good manner, and also made some decisions that led to some very good results. The first thing that I could have done better is doing more thorough research, and trying harder to contact people from the club outside of club hours. If I had done this sooner, then I would have a better portfolio of more people who attend the club. I did manage to interview quite a few people at the club, both volunteer and customer, so I feel like I still had quite a good range of opinions, however it would have been good to broaden the types of questions that I asked them, such as what they did before coming to the club, or how they heard about the club. I feel like this would have been better to do as then the audience could build up more of a relationship to the characters, and