Skip to main content

Live Studio Production: Ideas

Live studio idea

We were told that we had to start thinking about what the theme of our Live Studio Production is going to be, and were tasked to come up with some ideas to pitch. This was the idea that I thought of.


A chat show, but the guests do activities, similar to graham norton or Ellen degeners 

First half could be getting to know the guests, some stories that they have ( either embarrassing or saucy etc )
Have some general chat between the guests, of which there are two or three. Not as scripted as it needs to feel like a natural conversation 

Second half is the guests doing some activities, such as CAH, or similar to Norman VT from last years project. Have two or three different activities 



End with scores, winner gets a prize, loser(s) have to do a forfeit.

My partner had the idea to have a talent show for the disabled, so we decided to combine the two and have a chat show that focuses on the mentally or physically disabled, and how they have overcome their disabilities to become successful.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documentary unit: Script first draft

Documentary unit: Interview questions

 Kirsty interview Jackie interview

3rd Year Main Project: Pre-Production - Evaluation

Throughout the pre-production and production for my documentary, there are many things that I could have done better, but there are things that went really well. I feel like I managed to overcome the challenges that arose in a good manner, and also made some decisions that led to some very good results. The first thing that I could have done better is doing more thorough research, and trying harder to contact people from the club outside of club hours. If I had done this sooner, then I would have a better portfolio of more people who attend the club. I did manage to interview quite a few people at the club, both volunteer and customer, so I feel like I still had quite a good range of opinions, however it would have been good to broaden the types of questions that I asked them, such as what they did before coming to the club, or how they heard about the club. I feel like this would have been better to do as then the audience could build up more of a relationship to the characters, and